New Dubophonic release: Komadub ft Zion Irie - Do Good (EP)

FREE DOWNLOAD FROM: http://dubophonic.blogspot.com/2014/05/dph015-komadub-ft-zion-irie-do-good-ep.htmll

Artist: Komadub ft. Zion Irie
Title: Do Good (EP)
Cat: [DPH015]
Genre: Dub / Stepper
Release date: 06-05-2014

“Remember. Jah created us to do good! For more righteousness, for more goodness. Jah! As long as I breathe, Jah blessings I will receive. But I gotta do good!” - Zion Irie

The conscious lyrics of Zion Irie meet the oriental meditation riddims of Komadub, spreading Jah blessings to the souls of all of us. Originally the tune was planned to be included in the coming album of Komadub, which will be out later this Summer, but the sweet voice of Zion Irie and his conscious lyrics, gave the tune a dynamic of its own, which was enough reason to do a separate release and share his deep spirituality with all the family.

“Do Good” is the first work from both artists on Dubophonic and it is released as an EP with four different cuts of the title track. One vocal track, two different dub cuts by Komadub and last but definitely not least, a fourth uplifting reconstruction of the track by Alphadub (selector, operator and co-producer of Dread Culture Sound System) ina heavy steppa style, doing good for our soul, sending more and more positive vibrations with each play of the tune.